Terms of Sale
- Bookato.gr belongs exclusively to the company with the distinctive title "Bookato" (T.: 2106851223, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, A.F.M.: 131832535), which has its headquarters at 9 Kifisias Street6, in Athens, Greece and is legally represented by Margarita Helioudaki ("Bookato").
- Each purchase of products / services through bookato.gr is governed exclusively by these terms of sale and each electronic form is completed by the Customer, who collectively concludes the contract between Bookato and the Customer ("Contract"). The Parties acknowledge that these terms of sale constitute the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and merge all prior communications with each other.
- For the execution of the Contract, the Customer uses electronic means to communicate and, accordingly, agrees to receive electronic communications from Bookato concerning the subject of the Contract. Any electronic declaration of intent transmitted under the Agreement shall be deemed to be accepted as complete evidence between the Parties and shall not be challenged due to the fact that it has been executed by electronic means.
- During the execution of the Contract, the Customer is obliged to act in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. In addition, the Customer has a duty of fair and honest representation with respect to any information disclosed to Bookato, whether personal or otherwise, and the obligation and responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of its personal code and online account.
- Prior to the execution of each transaction with Bookato, the Customer expressly declares and guarantees that he is over eighteen (18) years old, or, if he is under this age and above the age of thirteen (13), that he is under the guidance and the supervision of the parent or other person recognized as such, who agrees to these terms of sale. Parents and other persons responsible under the law for the supervision of minors who use it www.bookato.gr have full responsibility for such use, including financial obligations arising from the execution of electronic transactions of any kind.
- The product / service report for sale at www.bookato.gr acts as an invitation for the Customer to place her order. For this reason, this presentation does not in any way bind Bookato as to the availability of the products / services on display or for the immediate execution of the orders. In the event that the Customer orders products / services that are no longer available, Bookato reserves the right to inform it of replacement products. In addition, Bookato reserves the absolute right to reject orders in any case without having to justify this refusal provided that any fees are refunded immediately to the Customer.
- Prior to concluding the Contract, the Customer follows some preliminary steps regarding the location of the order properly. Specifically, the Customer creates a personal account or logs in to an existing account, places the order (s) of the preferred products / services by adding them to the Bookato e-cart, filling in the shipping address and billing details on the relevant electronic forms and, finally , confirms the selected order (s). The submission of a complete order, as mentioned above, serves as an offer for the conclusion of the Contract. At this preliminary stage Bookato waives any contractual or other obligation to the Customer and the Customer is not entitled to Bookato, as long as there is no contract between the Customer and Bookato until the final acceptance of the order.
- Upon receipt, Bookato processes and within a reasonable time accepts or rejects the Customer's order by sending a corresponding email to its registered email address. Possible communications by e-mail, which Bookato has acknowledged, or the receipt of an order do not constitute acceptance and do not mean that the Contract has been concluded between Bookato and the Customer. The relevant contract for the purchase of products / services from www.bookato.gr is considered as concluded between the Parties in accordance with these general conditions of sale by the sending of an electronic message by Bookato accepting the relevant order and/or informing that the products have been shipped. The Customer is deemed to have acquired knowledge of an electronic communication from Bookato as soon as Bookato transmits it via email.
- The main features of the products/services offered for sale on www.bookato.gr are accurately described, either verbally or visually within the Website. Bookato is responsible to the Customer only for the validity and accuracy of their description and disclaims all other liability for any possible deficiency. The Customer is solely responsible for the selection of the products/services displayed and for their suitability for the purposes for which he/she chooses them.
- The prices shown in www.bookato.gr constitute the fee for each product/service. Bookato reserves the right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion, but any potential change will not affect the order placed, for which an order confirmation has already been sent. No price includes shipping costs, which are also notified to the Customer during the process of placing the order.
- By purchasing a product through www.bookato.gr, the Customer agrees that such purchase and import of such products is in accordance with the laws of the country to which it has requested Bookato to ship the product, and agrees that it will be considered the sole importer of the product in its country for all purposes, including customs regulations and copyright and trademark laws. In addition, the Customer acknowledges that Bookato's role is limited to sourcing products and making them available through it www.bookato.gr to his clientele for purchase in Greece and import to other countries. In no event shall Bookato be a party to the importation of such products, nor shall it bear any liability arising under the laws of any country other than Greece for the importation and sale of the products available on www.bookato.gr to his clientele for purchase in Greece and import to other countries. In no event shall Bookato be a party to the importation of such products, nor shall it bear any liability arising under the laws of any country other than Greece for the importation and sale of the products available on
- When goods are ordered from www.bookato.gr , overseas deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are imposed once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional burden of customs clearance is fully borne by the Customer. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the Customer should make every effort to contact the local Customs authorities for further information.
- Depending on the country of residence, the Customer can choose between four available payment methods:
- Cash / collection on delivery (only available for certain countries)
- Bank transfer (available for all countries)
- Mastercard or Visa or American Express (only available in certain countries)
- Paypal (available for all countries)
In case the Customer chooses to pay for his order by bank transfer, the relevant amount must be transferred to the following bank accounts:
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: GR7801100510000005151218764
PIRAEUS BANK: GR9401717520006752119980821
- By bookato acceptance by Bookato, the relevant contract for the purchase of products / services between the Parties is considered concluded and Bookato is obliged to send and deliver the products ordered within thirty (30) days starting from the day after the conclusion of the Contract. From the moment of their delivery, the risk for the products is transferred to the Customer side. Ownership of the products is not transferred to the Customer before Bookato receives full payment of all amounts due under the relevant Agreement. Delivery times, if notified to the Customer and for his convenience, are approximately calculated without guarantees for their accuracy. The collection of fees and other charges for each order takes place after the delivery of the relevant product or the provision of the relevant service. Payments shall be made in a lump sum, unless the Parties have agreed otherwise.
- The Customer is also obliged to accompany the return of his / her product / s with the bookato standard withdrawal statement, duly signed and executed by him / her. Returned products are shipped to Bookato headquarters. Remuneration paid will be refunded within thirty (30) days from the execution of the valid withdrawal.
- The material displayed on Bookato is provided without warranties, conditions or assurances as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by Greek law, Bookato denies any assurance, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of its products / services for a particular purpose. In addition, Bookato shall not be liable and Customer agrees not to hold Bookato liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, incidental and consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the sale, pricing, shipping or any other relationship with the products / services presented and offered through it www.bookato.gr. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in the Terms of Sale precludes or in any way limits Bookato's (i) liability for the death or injury of a person caused by negligence or (ii) for fraud or misleading description.
- If any provision of this Convention is declared invalid or inactive, that provision will be separated from that Convention, which otherwise remains in full force and effect, but only to the extent that the original content of the Convention would not be substantially altered.
- This Convention is governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law without reference to the principles of conflict law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens, Greece.
Last updated on 1η Ιανουαρίου 2022
Welcome to www.bookato.com.
- Company details
The services of www.bookato.gr are provided by the company with the distinctive title Bookato ("Bookato" or "Company"). The details of our Company are the following:
DISTINCTIVE TITLE: BOOKATO
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE: Helioudaki Margarita
ADDRESS: Kifisias 96, P.C. 11526, Panormou, Athens, Greece
Phone: +30 210 699 4570
VAT NUMBER. : 131832535
TAX AUTHORITY: Public Financial Service of Psychiko
Bookato reserves the right to modify and update these terms, whenever it deems necessary, and any change thereof shall become effective and effective from the moment it appears online on this Website. www.bookato.gr
If any provision of the Terms is declared invalid or inactive, it will be separated from them, while otherwise the Terms remain in full force and effect, but only to the extent that their original content is not substantially altered.
For the purposes of these Terms the following definitions apply:
a) "Commercial Communications" - Any type of electronic communication that serves the purpose of advertising, directly or indirectly, the products / services or the general Bookato brand to our customers.
b) "Website" - The website on the World Wide Web accessible through the domain name www.bookato.gr including all its web pages.
c) "User" - The internet user who accesses and browses the www.bookato.gr.
The display of products / services for sale at www.bookato.gr is an invitation for you to place your order. Such a presentation does not bind Bookato in any way to the availability of the displayed products / services or the immediate execution of the orders. If you order products / services that are no longer available, Bookato reserves the right to inform you of substitute products. In addition, Bookato reserves the absolute right to reject orders in any case without the obligation to give reasons for such rejection provided that any fees paid are promptly refunded to you.
Before each product purchase, you need to follow some preliminary steps in order to place your order properly. In particular, you must create a personal account or log in to an existing account, place the order (s) of your preferred products / services, add them to your Bookato cart, fill in your shipping address and billing details in the relevant online form, and finally confirm the selected order (s).
The main characteristics of the products / services offered for sale on www.bookato.gr are accurately described, either verbally or visually, within the Website. Bookato is only responsible to you for the validity and accuracy of their description and disclaims all other liability for any possible inadequacy. You are solely responsible for the selection of the products/services displayed and for their suitability for the purposes for which you select them.
- Prices and Additional costs
The prices shown in www.bookato.gr constitute the fee for each product/service. Bookato reserves the right to change these prices from time to time at its sole discretion, but any potential change will not affect the order placed, and for which an order confirmation has already been sent. No price includes VAT. and shipping costs, which are communicated to you during the process of placing the order and before concluding the sale.
By purchasing a product through www.bookato.gr , you agree that such purchase and importation of such products is in accordance with the laws of the country to which you have requested Bookato to ship the product, and you agree that you will be considered the sole importer of the product into your country for all purposes, including customs regulations and copyright and trademark laws. In addition, you acknowledge that Bookato's role is limited to sourcing products and making them available through it www.bookato.gr , you agree that such purchase and importation of such products is in accordance with the laws of the country to which you have requested Bookato to ship the product, and you agree that you will be considered the sole importer of the product into your country for all purposes, including customs regulations and copyright and trademark laws. In addition, you acknowledge that Bookato's role is limited to sourcing products and making them available through it www.bookato.grto his clientele for purchase in Greece and import to other countries. In no event shall Bookato be a party to the importation of such products, nor shall it bear any liability arising under the laws of any country other than Greece for the importation and sale of the products available on
When ordering goods from www.bookato.gr, overseas deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are imposed when the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional burden of customs clearance is fully borne by you. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should make every effort to contact your local Customs authorities for further information.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All content, trade names, trademarks and other distinctive features included in or available through the Website www.bookato.gr and its web pages, including but not limited to texts, graphics, sound, images, logos, interfaces, form and content, software and structure, is protected by Bookato's exclusive intellectual property rights in accordance with Greek, EU and international intellectual property law.
You may not film, copy, reproduce, translate, extract or otherwise convert, distribute, rent, publicly display, rebroadcast, perform to the public or otherwise make available to the public its content www.bookato.gr , without our express written consent. In addition, any graphic, logo, icon, interface, format and content of the Website may not be used in connection with products / services not provided by Bookato in a way that could cause even the slightest confusion to customers or affect our reputation and image.
Temporary copies of the web pages www.bookato.gr are allowed, as long as they are temporary or incidental, and an integral and essential part of a technological process whose sole purpose is to enable: a) the dissemination in a network between third parties by an intermediary or b) the legal use of the work or other object, and has no independent economic significance.
We are committed to respecting the copyright of others. If you believe that your rights have been violated, which may be a violation, please contact us.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Bookato grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of www.bookato.gr.
Your use of our Website is in good faith and only in the manner permitted by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved to Bookato and / or to any third party beneficiary. Neither the Website as a whole nor any part of it may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose Bookato's trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, image layout, or format) without our express written consent. You may not use postcards or other "hidden text" displaying Bookato's trademark or trademarks without our express written consent. You may not alter or in any other way interfere with the content or software of our Website or attempt to undermine its technological integrity and functionality. You are also not allowed to create and / or publish your own database that displays important parts of our Website (eg prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
This license does not include the resale or commercial use of our Website or its content; collection and use of our product list, descriptions or prices; data, robots or similar data collection and export tools. If you do not comply in any way with these Terms, this license expires automatically and without notice from us.
- Personal Account
If you register on our Website by creating your personal account, you are required to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You must take all necessary steps to ensure that your username and password are kept confidential and secure. If you have reason to believe that the privacy of your username and password has been compromised or is likely to be used without permission, you are required to notify us immediately. You also have the duty of fair and honest representation with respect to any information, personal or otherwise, disclosed to Bookato and you are also obliged to correct or update it on your own initiative in the event of any changes to your personal account.
We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, in the event that it is established or reasonably assumed that you have violated any of these Terms.
When using our Website and before making a transaction with Bookato, you clearly state and guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years of age or, if you are under this age, that you are under the guidance and supervision of a parent or guardian who consents and accepts these Terms unequivocally. In any other case, you are prohibited from accessing our Website and using our services and Bookato is not responsible for such use.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor who uses it www.bookato.gr, you bear full responsibility for such use, including any financial obligations arising from the execution of electronic transactions of any kind.
The establishment of hyperlinks to the pages of our Website is permitted provided that they are not used to deceive the general public or harm our business and provided that they do not present the contents of www.bookato.gr as part of other websites (eg framing techniques). In addition, you may not use our business trademark (logo) as posted on www.bookato.gr, to create a hyperlink to our Website without our prior express and written permission.
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and, therefore, these websites and their content are not under the management of Bookato. For this reason, our Company does not take any responsibility for them and their content and does not provide guarantees to Users for them. If a website owner or administrator wishes to remove an existing hyperlink from our Website to theirs, they can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Our Website may contain advertisements and / or online content of a commercial nature or purpose referred to either by Bookato or by third parties.
Our Company is not able to control and monitor the advertising content of third parties presented on www.bookato.gr and, therefore, bears no responsibility to Users for third-party advertising content for any illegality, inaccuracy or failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Such responsibility rests solely with the third parties who create the relevant content advertised by them.
- Commercial Communications
When you visit our Website or use electronic media to communicate with us, you also agree to receive electronic updates from Bookato. In this context, our Company reserves the right to send you any information it deems necessary in order to respond to your requests. Any electronic communication between us is considered and accepted as complete proof and is not disputed due to the fact that it has been conducted by electronic means, unless mandatory laws specifically require a different form of communication.
In addition, our Company reserves the right to send commercial updates via e-mail in relation to its products / services to Users who a) have created an online personal account on our Website and / or have been subscribed to their e-newsletter. our services and / or c) have purchased our products and / or d) have accepted our services and / or e) have in any other way provided us with their contact details in the context of a contractual relationship.
- Limitation of Liability
The Website www.bookato.gr is offered to its Users, as is and without guarantees, conditions, or assurances regarding its functionality, while its use is carried out under the responsibility of its users. In particular, due to the nature of the internet, Bookato does not guarantee in any way that the availability of our services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. In addition, our services may occasionally be suspended or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features or services.
To the fullest extent permitted by Greek Law, Bookato disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose in connection with its operation and/or use www.bookato.gr. Further, Bookato shall not be liable and Customer agrees not to hold Bookato liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, arising directly or indirectly from the operation and/or or its use www.bookato.gr . Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms shall in any way exclude or limit Bookato's liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or (ii) for fraud or misrepresentation.
- International Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
For any dispute between Bookato and its Users arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law without reference to the principles of conflict law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens. , in GREECE.
- Contact Us
For further requests or questions, you can contact us using the contact details below.
Kifisias Av. 906
Postal Code:c11526, Panormou Athina
Τ : 2106994570